Temporary Import Permit Documents
Here's a list of some of the documents that you can download to help with your application for a temporary import permit to bring a firearm into South Africa.
Please confirm you have the following documents together before sending them.
- Hunters Support Form
- SAPS 520 form [completed in black ink ]
- Notarised copy of your passport [photo and signature page only]
make sure you have a minimum of two free pages in your passport and a validity of four months after returning home
- Notarised copy of your proof of ownership [US Customs form 4457 or License]
- Credit card authorisation form
- Copy of your flight schedule / itinerary
- Copy of your letter of invitation from your outfitter if available [if not we will obtain on your behalf]
Then send these documents probably by courier (Fedex, UPS, DHL,TNT) to:
Hunters Support Service cc
1st Floor Terminal Building
Lanseria International Airport